Learning web development and designing is highly demanded program today. If you want to build your career in online business web designing and development is the first choice. You need to know where the future is heading. Do you know just obtaining school degree or college degree is not enough to make money. Govt. jobs are not available this days. Young stars and highly educated people are becoming jobless and finding difficult to earn a penny. That happens because they have not invest their money and time in enhancing the skills.
You can become a web developer within three to six months if you have a passion to become a developer. Developer will have lot of opportunities to work with lot firms. And high salary is expected by a developer. If you are a developer and designer you can start your own business in online. Now question is which development course should you join or learn, right?
Yah! I would recommend you to learn Full Stack Web Development. Because it covers so many thing in web development. In web industry full stack web developer are highly recommended. You can learn this course either through online course or reading a book.
Joining online course is very good but one disadvantage is you will need internet all the time. And all the material you will not have in your hand. So, as a beginner you should go for buying a book. To get the full stack web development copy I can recommend you this book.
Please learn about this book before your buy it. You can buy it on AMAZON.
Become A Full Stack Web Development
Build modern, fast, and progressive web applications using modern features of PHP 7 and TypeScript
- Explore the latest features of Angular and Laravel to build applications that are powerful, consistent, and maintainable
- Develop modern user interfaces with a reusable component-based architecture using Angular 6 and Bootstrap 4
- Learn how to build secure backend APIs with Laravel
Angular, considered as one of the most popular and powerful frontend frameworks, has undergone a major overhaul to embrace emerging web technologies so that developers can build cutting-edge web applications.
This book gives you practical knowledge of building modern full-stack web apps from scratch using Angular with a Laravel Restful back end.
The book begins with a thorough introduction to Laravel and Angular and its core concepts like custom errors messages, components, routers, and Angular-cli, with each concept being explained first, and then put into practice in the case-study project.
With the basics covered, you will learn how sophisticated UI features can be added using NgBootstrao and a component-based architecture. You will learn to extend and customize variables from Bootstrap CSS framework.
You will learn how to create secure web application with Angular and Laravel using token based authentication. Finally, you will learn all about progressive web applications and build and deploy a complete fullstack application using Docker and Docker-compose.
By the end of this book, you’ll gain a solid understanding of Angular 6 and how it interacts with a Laravel 5.x backend
What you will learn
- Explore the core features of Angular 6 to create sophisticated user interfaces
- Use Laravel 5 to its full extent to create a versatile backend layer based on RESTful APIs
- Configure a web application in order to accept user-defined data and persist it into the database using server-side APIs
- Build an off-line-first application using service-worker and manifest file
- Deal with token based authentication on single page application (SPA).
- Secure your application against threats and vulnerabilities in a time efficient way
- Deploy using Docker and Docker-compose
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Core Concepts of Laravel 5
- The Benefits of TypeScript
- Understanding the Core Concepts of Angular 6
- Building the baseline backend application
- Creating a RESTful API Using Laravel – Part 1
- Creating a RESTful API Using Laravel – Part 2
- Progressive Web Applications with the Angular CLI
- Dealing with the Angular Router and Components
- Creating Services and User Authentication
- Frontend Views with Bootstrap 4 and NgBootstrap
- Building and Deploying Angular Tests